Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 7:26 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Logistics

Lawsuit does not equal criminal. I can file a lawsuit against you.
Anyone can sue anyone. Doesn't mean either of them did anything criminal.

Your numbers are how many people are now insured that weren't before are
derived by the obama administration playing fast and loose with both the
numbers and the facts involving among other things, what it means (as
defined by the Census Bureau) to be "uninsured", and how illegal aliens
are counted. (It also declines to mention the number of people (almost
six million) who lost insurance since the "A"CA came into law. This fast
and loose analysis also doesn't take into account people who would've
gotten insurance anyway through another mechanism, ala their workplace.
Or the fact that two thirds of the coverage increases in 2014 was due to
expansions in Medicaid (nine million more people obligated to Medicaid,
and two million more aging into Medicare.) In reality, only about three
million more got commercial coverage.

Obligating millions of people to Medicaid, or displacing people from
employer-sponsored coverage and moving them into "A"CA exchanges isn't
covering people who didn't used to have (arguably better) coverage. You
fanboys who worship at the obamacare alter would be well-served to
listen to coverage figures provided by someplace other than RAND or
obamacarefacts dot com.

This of course is all in addition to the lies obama repeatedly told "If
you like your policy you can keep it" and "If you like your doctor you
can keep him" - both of which he knew were a lie when he said them. (But
then, Americans were killed in Benghazi over a Youtube video, right?)