From: "Bill Prince" <part15...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 6:30:53 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Packetflux & 450M Timing

So that makes me very confused unless the PTPV2 is a "future" feature...

On Tuesday, November 15, 2016 4:19 PM, Sean Heskett <af...@zirkel.us> wrote:

So interesting story here...we have three 450m's in the air and they are
getting sync over power from a packetflux gigabit sync injector & timing over
timing port via a packetflux sync injector 12.

Old style sync seems to work just fine on the 450m.

-Sean