I like the new OTT/Streaming services because there is no contract.
At some point we will get ala carte but we are getting closer.

From: Josh Luthman
Sent: Wednesday, November 30, 2016 6:08 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Directv Now

That's kind of where I'm at.  Everything across 300 channels is complete crap,
so I just obtain the limited shows I like through other means...

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 8:06 PM, Nate Burke <n...@blastcomm.com> wrote:

  Haven't had cable for 12 years.  When I had it before that, I would literally
only watch 1 channel.  There just isn't anything on.  I don't even bother to
turn on the TV in a hotel room anymore.