If it's on Netflix or Amazon Prime, we get that too, but it's not included in the $0 MRC.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>

On 12/1/2016 10:23 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
I gotta have my Silicon Valley, West World, Billiions, Homeland, House of Cards, Gold Rush...
*From:* Bill Prince
*Sent:* Wednesday, November 30, 2016 9:28 PM
*To:* af@afmug.com
*Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Directv Now

We pay $0 for our TV. Is that low enough? OTA, we get 60+ channels. Many Spanish, Korean, and Chinese, but all the main network channels and 6 PBS channels are included.

We have a DVR+, which also gets us access to a bunch of streaming channels. And a Roku as well. We don't pay for premium channels.

bp
<part15sbs{at}gmail{dot}com>