From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 12:29 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Directv Now

How long is the contract?

From: Dennis Burgess
Sent: Thursday, December 01, 2016 8:08 AM
To: af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>

The flex pack is where it is at now!   40 bucks for the basics, get locals off
air, dvr and joey, about it.    https://www.dish.com/flexpack/

Dennis Burgess – Network Solution Engineer – Consultant
MikroTik Certified
Trainer/Consultant<http://www.linktechs.net/productcart/pc/viewcontent.asp?idpage=5>
 – MTCNA, MTCRE, MTCWE, MTCTCE, MTCINE

For Wireless Hardware/Routers visit www.linktechs.net<http://www.linktechs.net/>