Ok folks - how about this scenario.

Say i have a handful of servers in AWS EC2 that I would like to have software
VPN access to from Phones, laptops, etc.  (ie, this isn't a site to site vpn)
For simplicity's sake, let's say this is a completely isolated environment.  No
"public" access to said servers.

What would be the best method to accomplish this.  From what I can see, AWS
will not natively support a client VPN directly to a VPC.
Could you turn up a Mikrotik CHR instance to serve this function?  Would it
work?

Then scenario B:  if you had both a local VMWare environment, and an AWS
environment, would you be able to theoretically tunnel between CHR's on both
sides?
Or is this something that is outright disallowed in AWS?

Thanks
Tyler