That's good to hear.  Once that is operational, does it act like any other Tik?

Thanks
Tyler
________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Robbie Wright
<rob...@siuslawbroadband.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 1, 2016 4:09 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] VPN in to AWS environment.

CHR's work fine at AWS, we've tested them pretty extensively. Getting the
routing tables and default gateways to work correctly at AWS is the bigger
issue. You basically turn the CHR into a NAT instance in AWS parlance.

Robbie Wright
Siuslaw Broadband<https://siuslawbroadband.com>
541-902-5101

On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 2:02 PM, Tyler Treat