I'd be concerned about privacy violations.

My response would be a call to my attorney, with the intent being to push
back just enough to make sure the judge understands the response is going
to violate the privacy of hundreds of innocent john does.  I can think of
several strategies but I'm not a lawyer so many of them probably aren't
worth a hill of beans.