Assuming you have a NAT and dhcp pools of IPs defined inside the NAT,
unique pool per POP, if you do not have log files from your dhcp daemon,
you are taking a terrible risk...  Log files are small relative to the cost
of disk space. In setups I have built in the past with the ISC dhcpd we
kept logs going back 24 months for which CPE at which MAC address had which
IP address (whether internal or an ARIN IP) at any given point in time,
including the lease/assignment handshake.