Well it doesn't cause anything to go down and if SNMP fails it doesn't page
me.  Customers don't know which is my #1 concern.

I've seen it happen after ~2 weeks of uptime.  I would expect to find at
least one other unit has SNMP dead so it isn't graphing things.  With ePMP
I'm not really concerned about hitting that massive wall that drops
performance.  Pretty sure I just graph to keep things pretty, it's not
necessary as the stuff just works - expect SNMP :)

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343