You could start a side business. Call some of your old contacts from the hood and say, "hey I just happen to know a place and time where nobody's gonna be home...just sayin."

------ Original Message ------
From: "That One Guy /sarcasm" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: "af@afmug.com" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: 1/17/2017 1:32:19 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] "Do I have to be home?"

nope nope nope
too much liability

these folks that leave their kids home alone to meet strangers are out of their minds

On Tue, Jan 17, 2017 at 11:59 AM, Jay Weekley <par...@cyberbroadband.net> wrote:
They still have to access the inside of the home don't they?

Jesse DuPont wrote:
Sometime we will have an installer stop by when they are home, ahead of their scheduled install, to talk things through and reach consensus, then show up on install day and do the job without them home.

*_Jesse DuPont_*

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC

Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband