From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:34 AM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] the Verdict ? - Mimosa B

Hmmmm, I don’t remember the 70’s for good music.  Were you a Bee Gees fan?
Donna Summer?  I guess there were a few good songs (Hotel California?), but
nothing like the 60’s.

Also, 1969 was the last year of the first generation Camaros.  The past few
years they’ve gone back to referencing some of the body style points of the
originals.  I do have to say I like Mary Barra, who evidently feels no need to
suck up to the Trumpster like some other auto CEOs.  It probably helps that GM
has a pretty strong lineup at the moment, including some of the cars from the
GM Korea design center like Spark/Sonic/Trax.