WELCOME. To the MATRIX :)

On 01/26/2017 01:14 PM, Josh Luthman wrote:
It's the science that proves eHarmony is not able to calculate matches is the point, I think.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343

On Thu, Jan 26, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Chuck McCown <ch...@wbmfg.com <mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>> wrote:

    Yeah, I can see that.  But most of the preferences were the same
    between us.  I was just trying to game it to produce a match.
    I am very surprised at the quantity of matches we did get.  Holy
    cow there are a lot of fairly local, similar age folks lookin’ for
    love out there.
    *From:* Travis Johnson
    *Sent:* Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:55 AM
    *To:* af@afmug.com
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] OT Pina Colada and long walks in the rain
    Compatibility between people doesn't necessarily mean same
    preferences. Usually people with different characteristics are
    actually better matched.

    Travis

    On 1/26/2017 11:42 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
    For fun, my wife and I both got a free eHarmony account.  Worked
    hard to have the exact same preferences.  Only differences is our
    ages.
    One week later and we still have not been matched to each other.
    I wonder if the algorithm somehow knows we are related.  I don’t
    think it asked for addresses.  Not even sure it asked for a last
    name.
    In any event I guess this must mean that we are not compatible...