I think it does. One of the remotes does volume and I think it is the Tivo.
Yes, they already have Netflix and other apps in the Tivo. Just add Directv Now or Sling and it would be a killer appliance. From: Eric Muehleisen Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 1:30 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SlingTV Now if that Tivo box could just do Sling or VUE along with OTA in one single box and interface, I would be all over it. Does that Tivo RF remote also do IR to control TV volume? On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 2:25 PM, <[email protected]> wrote: That is what I use and I love it. From: Craig Schmaderer Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 12:56 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SlingTV https://www.tivo.com/shop/ota-detail This looks really promising for OTA DVR function. 4 tuners, and supports multiroom for tivo mini, I know its $400 but still for free ota, I don’t think anyone makes anything better than a Tivo. I have heard the ChannelMaster sucks, and putting together a customer built unit is not for everyone. From: Af [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Eric Muehleisen Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 1:08 PM To: [email protected] Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SlingTV What device are you using Sling on? I've been using Roku3/VUE app. Works but there is much to be desired with the interface. Having no guide is killing me. Also, how are you getting local content? OTA antenna? On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 10:46 AM, <[email protected]> wrote: SlingTV added DVR. Still figuring it out. I recorded a movie that was part way over and it didn’t go back and get the beginning, no big surprise but I was hoping. I still like DirecTV now better for a variety of reasons. I let PlaystationVUE expire.
