One of the roku channels says 4k.  No idea what that means.  

From: CBB - Jay Fuller 
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 2:30 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SlingTV


Can it do 4ktv?

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Smartphone

----- Reply message -----
From: [email protected]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: [AFMUG] SlingTV
Date: Fri, Jan 27, 2017 2:24 PM

Rokus
Local is OTA on my tivo.  

From: Eric Muehleisen 
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 12:08 PM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SlingTV

What device are you using Sling on? I've been using Roku3/VUE app. Works but 
there is much to be desired with the interface. Having no guide is killing me. 
Also, how are you getting local content? OTA antenna?

On Fri, Jan 27, 2017 at 10:46 AM, <[email protected]> wrote:

  SlingTV added DVR.  Still figuring it out.  I recorded a movie that was part 
way over and it didn’t go back and get the beginning, no big surprise but I was 
hoping.  
  I still like DirecTV now better for a variety of reasons.  I let 
PlaystationVUE expire.  

Reply via email to