Exactly. Calix VDSL2 Remote DSLAM. These are the result of CAF funding from
Govt. to provide minimum 10/1 Mbps speeds to the census blocks they took
funding for.

If Centurylink had crappy or no DSL in these areas before, expect them to
be able to offer somewhat functional to excellent DSL speeds to customers
in range of these remote DSLAMs. For really close customers, they may see
up to 40/1 Mbps speeds.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi