From: "Jaime Solorza" <losguyswirel...@gmail.com>
To: "Animal Farm" <af@afmug.com>
Sent: Saturday, February 11, 2017 8:00:38 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Take your meds dude!! Trump Claims Without Evidence
"Thousands" Of People Were Bused Across State Lines To Illegally Vote

Yep, I fell off the turnip truck... Headed to buy my Ivanka Trump spring
ensemble. Plausible my ass

On Feb 11, 2017 6:29 AM, "Mike Hammett" < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

That seems like an extremely plausible thing to have happen. I don't understand
your outrage. Time to take part in the first directive of your subject.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

"Thousands" Of People Were Bused Across State Lines To Illegally Vote

https://news.google.com/news/amp?caurl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.buzzfeed.com%2Famphtml%2Fsalvadorhernandez%2Ftrump-revives-voter-fraud-claims#pt0-11532