Is the Glass half full or half empty ?

Is the Glass empty ? ... Some folks believe that if there is even a drop of
liquid in the glass it is not empty... Some folks believe that a few drops
don't matter since the bulk of the Glass is Empty

And some just feel like arguing about what exactly is 'a few drops'....
thousands !!....

Meanwhile all of my good friends are missing the big picture.....
Arguing about 'thousands of drops' is ridiculous, decisive, waste of time,
energy and resources... But apparently they appear to have been so wound up
tight by the crap (FUD) from the extreme news sources that they believe it and
sincerely feel that they are being discriminated by the system...

I came to realization of this from another conversation, I have say that I am
flabbergasted..... Never in my life I thought that 'Conservative', 'White'
Americans, majority from the middle of the Country, seriously and sincerely
believe that the system has been discriminating against them...and they see the
current Administration as someone who is going to 'fix' that..they are so wound
up and angry that they don't care about at what cost this so called 'fix' may
take.. nor do they care 'who' it hurts...

Funny thing is that, they complain about the "Millennials" and 'Liberals' being
a 'me me me' generation, while right now they appear to be behaving in the same
manner.. 'me me me' and hiding behind 'America First'...

I am not calling anyone out, and purposely generalizing, and right now the
'split' appears to be half half.... Meanwhile, it is in the best interest of
the ruling class to keep everyone fighting (arguing) with each other thus
providing the cover to do what they want, or not do what they don't want to do,
and somehow everything they want to do lends gain only to the select group and
not to the American People....

Enjoy the show.... I am waiting to see what will be the reaction from such
folks when the 'hurt' starts to affect them, which will take a bit of time....
I just pray that we all come out on the plus side of the equation...I have no
ill wishes for anyone, but the way things are headed do have some serious
concerns as to where exactly we are headed.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street