Further clarification:

One study of rape in Swedish cases covering the years from 2002 to 2007,
done in 2009, showed that Sweden had a rate of reported rapes (counted in
international rape figures) double that of England. 53% of which where the
cases were thrown out before court started due to insufficient evidence...
And then there's that 13% conviction rate.

6700 rapes X 13% conviction rate = 871 rapes with sufficient evidence to
convict.