I know of a company that is starting who will do JUST that. Sales and
scheduling, etc. They are also planning on tech support as well.

I'll shoot you an email offlist so you can talk with this company. They're
an ISP and looking to start the sales/tech support where they treat your
customers as their own.

--
Darin Steffl
Minnesota WiFi