Celerity Broadband LLC
Like us! facebook.com/celeritynetworksllc

Like us! facebook.com/celeritybroadband

On 3/16/17 2:38 PM, Chuck McCown wrote:
Sorry, did it ruin any of your equipment?

Sent: Thursday, March 16, 2017 2:29 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Atten: Chuck 800-GIGE-POE-APC RACK MOUNTPOE-POWERINSERTER/SURGE PROTECTOR

Ahh, that makes sense. I ended up blowing one of the those pulling it out while it was powered (the screw on the green power connector engaged slightly through vibration so I had no choice). Thanks for sharing.

Jesse DuPont

Network Architect
email: jesse.dup...@celeritycorp.net
Celerity Networks LLC