Don’t skimp by going with the lower voltage.  You will run into an amperage
issues pretty quickly.  Seen a 12-13 volt site with 1 backhaul and an omni run
into amperage issues within a week.  Voltage is fine, just way too much
amperage.  It’s not worth the headache.

Justin Wilson
j...@mtin.net

---
http://www.mtin.net Owner/CEO
xISP Solutions- Consulting – Data Centers - Bandwidth

http://www.midwest-ix.com  COO/Chairman
Internet Exchange - Peering - Distributed Fabric