Exactly. I apparently have very tender skin on my face, and could not avoid
cutting myself pretty much daily; even with a Norelco shaver. I swore that when
I didn't have to shave anymore, I would stop it immediately, and I did.
Lucky for me, that's just the way my Sweetie likes it. In fact, she's told me
if I ever wanted to leave her, all I have to do is shave, and she will get the
message.
-bp