George #1 was a barber. Came over early 1900's. George #2 says #1 was Austrian. My dad (#3) always argued with his dad because #1's papers said Hungary. Nobody knows what the real story is. My mom's dad and his parents and grandparents are nearly full blooded German. Yeah, all that German from both sides, I know where some of my anger comes from. It's probably good that I don't drink.

Funny story about #1. My great aunt (his daughter) found it in the news paper from the late 20's or early 30's, I forget. Their apartment was above the barber shop. He came upstairs for lunch one day and found his (first) wife being shagged by another guy. He shot the guy in the ass climbing out of the window. He then shot the ring finger off of her hand. Bam, divorced.