I have always had this notion that what we understand as our universe a quark
of someone else universe…

From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com<mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>> on behalf of
"p...@believewireless.net<mailto:p...@believewireless.net>"
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2017 at 7:01 AM
To: "af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>" <af@afmug.com<mailto:af@afmug.com>>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Pissed off PhD

I had an astronomy professor in college and we got to the part where we talked
about the
theories on how the universe was created. Obviously the one that has the most
"compelling
concrete evidence" is the big bang theory. So we are told that the universe
started with
hydrogen and helium..... then something happened..... (we still have no clue
what happened
in that first billionth of a second) and then everything was created.

The bible tells us in the beginning there was God and darkness.... then
something
happened.... and then there was light.

So my professor pointed out that both science and religion both start with a
premise that
something existed out of nothing and that then something else happened and here
we are.
So they could both be right and they could both be wrong. Science doesn't tell
us where
the helium and hydrogen came from and religion doesn't tell us where God came
from.

Sort of link someone saying, "How do you become a millionaire?" And you respond,
"Well, first get 1 million dollars."

Gino A. Villarini

President
Metro Office Park #18 Suite 304 Guaynabo, Puerto Rico 00968

[cid:aeronet-logo_310cfc3e-6691-4f69-bd49-b37b834b9238.png]

On Fri, Apr 28, 2017 at 3:00 PM, <ch...@wbmfg.com<mailto:ch...@wbmfg.com>>