On our starter kit, both the eNB and the cable came with a connector.

________________________________
From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Mathew Howard
<mhoward...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, May 14, 2017 5:06:29 PM
To: af
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 14 awg cable source

Yeah, I thought it would, but ours didn't. I also thought the connector would
come with the cable and not thw eNB, based on stuff I had heard earlier, so I
think maybe that's how they were originally doing things and they just switched
to including the connector with the eNB instead at some point.

On May 14, 2017 2:51 PM, "Jason McKemie"
<j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com<mailto:j.mcke...@veloxinetbroadband.com>>
wrote:
The eNB does come with the connector, but the description on Baltic's website
sure makes it sound like the cable comes with one as well:

http://www.balticnetworks.com/baicells-outdoor-shielded-dc-14awg-power-cable-200ft.html

On Sun, May 14, 2017 at 2:45 PM, Mathew Howard