I've seen cell co's use it. So... it's fine?

On 5/15/2017 2:30 PM, Jason McKemie wrote:
Does the sjoow seem to weather ok exposed on a tower?

On Friday, May 12, 2017, George Skorup <george.sko...@cbcast.com <mailto:george.sko...@cbcast.com>> wrote:

    We've used some regular ol' SJOOW. 16AWG would probably be fine
    for a single eNB, since you can only run 100 meters of ethernet
    anyway.

    An alternative would be Shireen DFP-1246 that comes in 500'
    spools. If Baicells comes up with a new eNB later with a SFP slot,
    then you're all set. Then the Cat6 is still there for the
    management interface.