Check with Scan source

You also get free shipping with them and they have beat most other pricing

Mitch

On 6/13/2017 10:25 AM, Brandon Yuchasz wrote:

Anyone have an email address for someone at CTI that can actually get something done. I�m beyond frustrated with the run around I am getting on a simple Cambium RMA it�s been weeks and every time I email to follow up with them I am asked to provide the same info I have already given them. Apparently I need a boss to get involved.

They were so bad for so long years ago but a few years ago now a new sales rep kept calling me and I finally gave him a chance. Everything went smoothly and eventually I ended up buying just about everything from them. Its been great for the last two years no issues but man the last several months its like the old CTI is back. I�m about done with them.

While I am at if anyone know of any vendors that sell Cambium and can ship out of Chicago FedEx? I get FedEx ground out of Chicago the next day. Its one of the main reasons along with my sales rep I have been using Convergence.

Thanks,

Brandon