I guess I should have run a 10
10. is anybody able to justify 8050+ feet for 8 customers ROI on fiber
10a. this is a testbed, unrelated to the WISP I work for other than I plan
on backhauling into it for the boss, whether he owns the customers, I own
the customers or the subdivision owns the customers. so theres no build out
other than the radio link for the WISP, which is close enough for af24, so
its a WISP easy, even if we do the "last mile (50-100 feet)"