Sfp modules on those need to be set static no autoneg
That is the best way I get them to be stable.
Mikrotik has not perfected the sfp tech very well. Not sure if its a driver thing or hardware mismatches breaking stuff.
X86 sfp copper is just a crazy NO!
It works depending on a lot of variables in which I hate having variances on a physical network.