I have never used it.  I’ll bet it is spendy.

From: Jason McKemie
Sent: Saturday, July 8, 2017 12:03 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Trace wire for fiber going in duct.

It doesn't help if the conduit is already in place, but they make conduit with
integrated trace wire.

On Saturday, July 8, 2017, Paul McCall <pa...@pdmnet.net> wrote:

  Newbie questions…

  We are doing conduit for a business park (14 buildings) and to the RR tracks
for a path to Miami.  Conduit is almost finished and as an afterthought I was
thinking of placing some kind of locate wire in the pipe, so we can “register
it” with One -Call service (in Florida) and make I easier for future people to
locate my stuff.

  Did I mention it was a newbie question right?

  What do I put in?

  Paul McCall, President

  PDMNet, Inc. / Florida Broadband, Inc.

  658 Old Dixie Highway