Gotta cruise by your LinkedIn every now and then. ;-)

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "George Skorup" <george.sko...@cbcast.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, July 17, 2017 2:43:47 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Alternate Trango Apex Plus power supply?

Wait, wait... John? Cambium? What?

When our ApexPlus power supplies have let the magic capacitor juice out in the
past (because of the HP ODUs running them at 100% all the time), I've used Mean
Well MDR-100-48's. They're like $30. SDRs work fine too, but $20 is $20.

Note that you cannot mix Apex and ApexPlus POE injectors. It's not the same
pinout.