It says right on it how good it is at routing. With a good set of filter rules
or queues and 64 byte frames, it routes at 53 megabit.

----- Original Message -----

From: "George Skorup" <george.sko...@cbcast.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Saturday, August 5, 2017 5:58:01 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Any SOHO router (cost effective) that does SFP+?

Probably won't be that great for routing, but...
https://mikrotik.com/product/crs317_1g_16s_rm

On 8/5/2017 1:31 PM, Sterling Jacobson wrote:

Well, you could pair a CCR with 10Gbps In and Out with a SFP+ switch like a
Force10 and have 48 or more SFP+ ports.

I think UBNT has a small port count SFP+ switch, but it’s not a router, you
would need that paired with their new router that has a couple of SFP+ ports.

The CCR 1072 is the best option I’ve seen so far for a good router/SFP+ port
count combination with eight SFP+ ports.
I don’t think a device exists that compairs to that at that price point.