>From NANOG last night.....

Hurrican Harvey DIRS report

5 radio stations out of service (WKNC, KKTX, KUNO, KKWV, and KAYK)
149,909 cable and wireline subscribers out of service (5 switching centers
out of service, and 38 switching centers on backup power)
4% of cell sites out of service (Aransas, Reugio and San Patricio, TX have
more than 50% of cell sites out of service)
9 PSAPs out of service or calls re-routed to another PSAP

Aransas, TX is very rural, with only 19 cell sites, 18 out of service.

https://apps.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DOC-346368A1.pdf