I was wondering impact. I havent heard any wisp chatter about damage, maybe
people are still assessing and responding to their personal lives.

This is awful watching the streams of people wading through the water
aimlessly. Its bueatiful though looking at the volume of individuals
teaming up helping strangers. The human spirit is strong down there this
weekend, hopefully the politicians stay out.

But as far as the wisps go, does wispa still have that distaster response
thing that was set up after cullman?