I've paid $250 to have someone power cycle a box before, so yeah.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Steve Jones" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 7:54:32 PM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Harvey damage

Smart hands are usually pretty expensive in datacenters arent they? Should be a
dick and use it for some routine maintenance

On Aug 27, 2017 7:50 PM, "Mike Hammett" < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

I did just get an e-mail update from one of the datacenters we're working with
in Houston. Parking lot drainage is still working as expected, no hiccups from
utility power, etc. You *can* still drive there, though they advise you don't
and are offering free smart hands to keep people away.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP