Mike Anderson might still have the motorhome... ;-)

From: Kurt Fankhauser
Sent: Sunday, August 27, 2017 6:11 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Harvey damage

Maybe WISPA members can organize some sort of emergency response team through
the Red Cross to provide connectivity to the shelters. I would help with
something like that.

Sent from my iPhone

Kurt Fankhauser
Wavelinc Communications
P.O. Box 126
Bucyrus, OH 44820
http://www.wavelinc.com
tel. 419-562-6405
fax. 419-617-0110

On Aug 27, 2017, at 8:05 PM, Steve Jones <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com> wrote:

  So is that saying wecat is effectively done and a doomsday cult, or that its
still functionally eccentric but functional?