From: "Kurt Fankhauser" <lists.wavel...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 9:39:38 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] 5Ghz thermal fade w/ Corn

would this still be happening if i was shooting over a bare field with no
vegetation or is this a corn related/exagerated effect?

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Cameron Crum < cc...@wispmon.com > wrote:

Would be interesting to see a graph related to temperature and humidity vs
signal strength to see if there is some ducting, or even temp probes at
different elevations during the event Also, how does the corn plant itself
behave during the day? Do the leaves lift or sag or stay the same? Corn leaves
are pretty wide and smooth. I wonder if they could be acting like a nice smooth
reflective surface due to a rise of the leaves?