From: "Steve Jones" <thatoneguyst...@gmail.com>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, August 28, 2017 10:19:52 AM
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] FCC Form 477

reselling a connection is legit for 477 purposes? We do that but i never
claimed it since its not our infrastructure.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 9:30 AM, Mike Hammett < af...@ics-il.net > wrote:

Bob Telephone Company from Bob, Montana probably doesn't have any customers in
Missouri. That sort of thing.

As Cameron suggested, some is from billing address vs. installation address.
Some is geocoding errors. Some is just crappy systems. Some might actually be
that they are selling someone a T1 service way out of area. In that last case,
it would be legit.

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP