We do 50/50 on boots, but provide all the rest. I forget what the guys like for harnesses. I think maybe the light-weight Elk River stuff with seats. Rest of the standard stuff like double pelican hook lanyards, positioning lanyards, etc.

We bought a 1k lb AB Chance capstan a couple years ago. With the rope lock kit and a swivel hitch mount. Great investment.

Rock Exotica Omni Block pulleys are freakin awesome, I love them. Been using the 2.0 with the capstan and its been fine, but there's the new 2.6" now that's more suited to capstan use that we'll probably order. The Petzl Tandem is another pulley I like to use as a trolley.

Our rescue kit has a 200' line, ISC D4 descender, various slings, carabiners and a Petzl Jag 4:1 closed mini haul kit for pick-offs. And hopefully that never has to be used.

We also have descent kits with spreader bars, D4 descenders and dedicated carabiners that don't get used for anything else. Recently picked up some Kong hand ascenders and micro pulleys for some mechanical advantage so the guys can get back up the line if they have to.

Our haul lines, descent lines and backup/lifelines are all 7/16". Very simple reason. The D4's and mobile fall arrests are all rated for 11mm rope. So if necessary, any rope that's rigged can be used in an emergency.