GTC is no better. The experience I've had with GTC are the techs do not sound engaged at all. They sound like they are miles away from the phone. They sound like they are busy doing other things on the computer while they should be talking to you. They are slow to address the customer dragging a simple support call out 10-15 minutes (even though it's a flat pay rate).

On 9/1/17 12:23 AM, Josh Reynolds wrote:
Checkout ygtc

On Aug 31, 2017 11:22 PM, "Sterling Jacobson" <sterl...@avative.net
<mailto:sterl...@avative.net>> wrote:

    Not surprising, but sad to hear things haven’t changed one bit with
    ServerPlus in the years since I swore I would never use them again,
    lol!____

    __ __

    *From:* Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com
    <mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com>] *On Behalf Of *Steve Jones
    *Sent:* Thursday, August 31, 2017 8:45 PM
    *To:* af@afmug.com <mailto:af@afmug.com>
    *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Serverplus/powercode users, OT____

    __ __

    Supposed to specifically state not to ask for a mac from box.
    Because it was an issue. But, i bet we get an accurate bill. The
    bills are always consistent. The level of irate i have right now
    excedes my bac, thats pretty high at 944 pm____

    __ __

    On Aug 31, 2017 9:31 PM, "Josh Luthman" <j...@imaginenetworksllc.com
    <mailto:j...@imaginenetworksllc.com>> wrote:____

        That idea is coming from somewhere and I too would think it
        comes from the DT.  None of my calls say anything about MAC (we
        NAT our SM).____

        ____

        __ __

        Josh Luthman
        Office: 937-552-2340 <tel:(937)%20552-2340>
        Direct: 937-552-2343 <tel:(937)%20552-2343>
        Troy, OH 45373____

        __ __

        On Thu, Aug 31, 2017 at 10:27 PM, Mike Hammett <af...@ics-il.net
        <mailto:af...@ics-il.net>> wrote:____