From: "CBB - Jay Fuller" <par...@cyberbroadband.net>
To: af@afmug.com
Sent: Monday, September 18, 2017 10:07:42 AM
Subject: [AFMUG] rb493ah locking up

I have an rb493ah randomly locking up - currently frequency is 2-3 times a
week. there is a watchdog timer on it that is catching it and rebooting it. any
ideas? time to replace it?

all the system log says is system rebooted because of ping watchdog timeout

I suppose it could also be a radio attached?

There is no power on an rb493ah so i don't think it would be a flaky radio
(rebooting the mikrotik would not fix that)

I am guessing this router is 4-5 years old