From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jason McKemie
Sent: Friday, November 3, 2017 12:16 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Boring under 20ft of concrete

That went through pretty easy for that guy...

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon>

Virus-free.

On Fri, Nov 3, 2017 at 9:28 AM, Matt
<matt.mailingli...@gmail.com<mailto:matt.mailingli...@gmail.com>> wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4p1_B8ZYNQ