Not intentionally. I just copied and pasted the blurb from the vendor in
the email. The RFP seems real. Ill conceived, intended, and with poor
hindsight to other results perhaps but real all the same. I am not sure
what else to expect from the communist state of California though.

On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 11:13 AM <[email protected]> wrote:

> fake news?
>
> *From:* Lewis Bergman
> *Sent:* Tuesday, November 7, 2017 9:59 AM
> *To:* [email protected]
> *Subject:* Re: [AFMUG] Muni Network
>
> Yea, I just posted what some vendor spammed me with. I noticed the RFP
> said CA.
>
> On Tue, Nov 7, 2017 at 10:53 AM Mike Hammett <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> California, not Virginia.
>>
>>
>>
>> -----
>> Mike Hammett
>> Intelligent Computing Solutions <http://www.ics-il.com/>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/ICSIL>
>> <https://plus.google.com/+IntelligentComputingSolutionsDeKalb>
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/intelligent-computing-solutions>
>> <https://twitter.com/ICSIL>
>> Midwest Internet Exchange <http://www.midwest-ix.com/>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/mdwestix>
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/company/midwest-internet-exchange>
>> <https://twitter.com/mdwestix>
>> The Brothers WISP <http://www.thebrotherswisp.com/>
>> <https://www.facebook.com/thebrotherswisp>
>>
>>
>> <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXSdfxQv7SpoRQYNyLwntZg>
>> ------------------------------
>> *From: *"Lewis Bergman" <[email protected]>
>> *To: *"Animal Farm" <[email protected]>
>> *Sent: *Tuesday, November 7, 2017 10:47:24 AM
>> *Subject: *[AFMUG] Muni Network
>>
>>
>> RFP- Richmond, Virginia Broadband Accessibility Project The Richmond
>> Information Technology Department will acquire a community Broadband
>> Network. The purpose of the project is to create a high-speed fiber and
>> wireless mesh network that will provide no-cost broadband to all 8,400
>> households, 817 businesses...
>> <https://pro-bee-user-content-eu-west-1.s3.amazonaws.com/public/users/Integrators/d9e3f81a-aa98-4df4-8cb6-4c1418893162/ac-editor-33012/CA%20Richmond%20Information%20Technology%20Deparmtnet%20Public%20Broadband%20Network%20RFP%20Oct.%202017_0.pdf>
>>
>> Yea! More Muni netowrks!
>>
>

Reply via email to