OMG this is amazing, I didn't know option 43 was a possibility!

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St
Suite 1337
Troy, OH 45373

On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 4:02 PM, [email protected] <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Yes, working fine for us:
> /ip dhcp-server option add code=43 name=cnMaestro value="'https://X.X.X.X
> '"
>
>
> On Mon, Nov 6, 2017 at 3:51 PM, Adam Moffett <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Is anybody successfully setting the CnMaestro URL via Option 43 on ePMP?
>>
>> I've set up a Mikrotik DHCP server in accordance to these instructions:
>> http://community.cambiumnetworks.com/t5/cnMaestro/Microtik-R
>> outerboard-DHCP-configuration-for-onboarding-devices/m-p/56012#M26
>>
>> Option 60, 43, and Domain are all set, but the cnMaestro URL is never
>> actually changed on the ePMP devices, neither on a DHCP renewal or a
>> reboot.  I can confirm via packet capture the options are being sent to the
>> ePMP.  I don't see any attempt to connect to the CnMaestro server on
>> premises, but I do see them doing DNS lookups for
>> cloud.cambiumnetworks.com.
>>
>>
>>
>

Reply via email to