From: Af <af-boun...@afmug.com> on behalf of Zach Underwood
<zunder1...@gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2017 at 4:32 PM
To: <af@afmug.com>
Subject: [AFMUG] PPS limits

I am trying to put some ddos attacks in perspective in terms of pps.

Here are two examples

545.4 Mbps/2.4 Mpps udp packet size less than 150byte

2.0 Gbps/8.5 Mpps udp packet size less than 150byte

What size router would fall over with 1+ Mpps of traffic.

example ubnt ER-8 clams 2Mpps.

--

Zach Underwood (RHCE,RHCSA,RHCT,UACA)

My website