From: Af [mailto:af-boun...@afmug.com] On Behalf Of Steve Jones
Sent: Saturday, November 18, 2017 3:59 PM
To: af@afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Quandry

My sister lives in a group home, same scenario, funding fully from programs.
She had a substantial windfal when her pos dad died. Went through a lawyer and
got the money into a specific type of trust, its usable as she sees fit, but
upon her death the government gets any remaining funds. Its a fairly common
setup, but you really need a lawyer to handle it, there are alot of Is and Ts
any one of which not being correct can cause ineligibilty for aid

If he has the option to take cash value on the prize it would probably be
easier to swing.

On Nov 18, 2017 3:28 PM, "Chuck McCown"