LOL !...

Did I tell you the story of .....

Myself and my business partner were working on a Roof top installing a some
gear .......

......... Someone called the Cops on us... ......I was on a section of roof,
where I could see the ground... I witnessed the "Gathering" of approx a dozen
cops / cop cars along with a few who were in almost full tactical gear...
(bullet proof jackets.. hand resting on their weapons).

For a few minuets they were staring at me.. and I was 'watching' the show.. (My
partner was working on section of roof from where he could not see what was
going on down on the ground.....

needless to say, they motioned me to come down... and I said something to Frank
.... hey there are about a dozen Cop Cars and one of them is signaling us to
come down... (his reaction was somewhat like.. you better listen to them before
they open fire !!!)..

We went down... walked out towards them .. waving our hands in a nervous waving
motion as if we were saying hello .. i.e. short of hands in the air.. saying
don't shoot !!!

So now I am a lot more conciseness of what I look like when I am working in the
field and what is going on around

:)

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
http://www.snappytelecom.net

Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

>>> BTW.. it is a very practical piece of apparel with many many uses !

>>> Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: supp...@snappytelecom.net