I typically individually fuse each component on the rail.. just trying to
figure out what the best scenario for a split-top/bottom install would be.
I'll definitely put a fuse between the rail and DC cable (that runs to the
top) in my bottom-box.  Would you also fuse each breakout at the top?
Trying to minimize the chance of climbs to replace a fuse, but want to make
sure everything is properly protected as well.