I have a particular carrier that charges me UCC on point-to-point circuits
within the same state in a blanket fashion and then each time I turn up a
new circuit I have to go back and realize that they are charging me UCC and
get them to revise the contract each and every time. UCC is not do unless
the point-to-point crosses state lines.

I encourage everybody that has a point to point to look at their billing
and make sure they're not paying exorbitant extra taxes. The difference is
12% versus 35% with this specific carrier.

Has anybody else encountered the same issue before?

TJ